Hi I'm Jay

JayCroghan

Registered
Howdy folkaroos,

I just moved to Bs As a month ago and will be living her for the foreseeable future. I'd just like to say hi :) I'm 28, Irish, and am loving this city so far.

So, hi :)

Jay

Good luckJay, what will you be doing while your here? Working , travelling about?

Any questions or advice needed just ask....we'll give you the lowdown.

Howdy,

I'm volunteering at the moment and still currently on my first tourist visa. Not sure how to proceed yet with visa runs or trying to extend at migraciones but we can cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm living in San Telmo and will be staying here :)

Thanks for the offer of advice, it's always handy!

Jay

Howdy,

I'm volunteering at the moment and still currently on my first tourist visa. Not sure how to proceed yet with visa runs or trying to extend at migraciones but we can cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm living in San Telmo and will be staying here :)

Thanks for the offer of advice, it's always handy!

Jay

One come the other go, jaja i'm just going to live a year in Dublin for the second time on the next 2 months, nice city and more important good people. Anyway welcome to Buenos Aires and to the expats forum

One come the other go, jaja i'm just going to live a year in Dublin for the second time on the next 2 months, nice city and more important good people. Anyway welcome to Buenos Aires and to the expats forum

Wow, how exciting, hope you enjoy it!

I guess you know your way around lamarque, but if you do need any pointers on food, drink and stuff to do,..let me know.

Hi! I'm from here and i'm yours to help you out in anything you need!

I guess you know your way around lamarque, but if you do need any pointers on food, drink and stuff to do,..let me know.

Thanks, I'll surely ask you, if you have any sugestion on things to do that are not so known let me know, i have lived one year in total in Dublin but i thing there must be many things that i don't know yet about Dublin and Ireland. Well good luck to the newcomer

Back