Hi there! Coming for 7 weeks

kadavy

Registered
Hey everyone! I'm loving all of the helpful conversation this forum (the thread on Argentine women was very eye-opening), so I thought I'd say hello.

My name is David, and I'm coming to Buenos Aires January 11th–February 26th. I'm 32 year-old author and designer, and I'm primarily looking to escape the cold Chicago winter :)

Additionally, I hope to work on my Spanish (love the Pimsleur audiobooks, and the Bueno Entonces iPhone App), do some Salsa (and hopefully Bachata) dancing, which I'm decent at, while trying to pick up more Tango (I've taken a dozen or so lessons, but nowhere near Milonga-ready).

I'm also active in tech entrepreneurship and interested in meeting other entrepreneurs.

So, I'll be looking for: a MicroSIM for my iPhone, an apartment, a gym, Spanish classes, Tango classes, Salsa dancing, and maybe a coworking space, and of course, friends :)

I'm sure I'll be able to find all of those things on this forum, but if this sparks any ideas – or if you'd be willing to meet up for coffee or a drink with a newcomer – please say hello!

Back