Hi, today we meet at the european club to talk English

Flavia Verardo

Registered
and tomorrow Spanish for Foreigners, Corrientes 327 piso 21 as from 7.30 pm to 9.30, coffee and chat!
Bye Flavia

Hi! Does anyone know if there's a place where I can practice English conversation at "mom hours", say, in Palermo, Belgrano?

Thanks!

Hello Flavia,

Do you meet once a week? Have you heard of the "Spanglish" meetings that take place in San Telmo, Downtown & Palermo? If so, what do you think about it? I joined on line and seem to be getting a lot of replies from males. I soley want to enhance my spanish skills and make new friends. I am a married woman, and it seems to look like some kind of dating club. ANy information you have would be greatly appreciated!

Ciao!

Flavia Verardo said:
and tomorrow Spanish for Foreigners, Corrientes 327 piso 21 as from 7.30 pm to 9.30, coffee and chat!
Bye Flavia

Hi! I attend Spanglish quite often and though some people meet that way it really is a conversation event designed to help you practice spanish and english. There are always a diverse group of ages there, and I feel people are respective of your status as a married women (I have a boyfriend in the states). Tonight the event is in Palermo Soho at Quiroz Soho. On mondays and wednesdays the Centro location is really great. Its definitely worth checking out.

Hi guys, does Spanglish cater to absolute-beginner Spanish, or is it something that you should have basic conversational ability before you attend?

I nawwhatcha mean man if the milk turns sour id through it away if i was you. its toooo hot tohave it hangin around lovexx

hey everyone spaglish sounds awesome, but i can not see any exact details like address and exact times, could someone provide these please,

thanks
Liam

Back