Hi!

danielle29

Registered
Hi,

My name is Danielle and I just moved to BA in February. I am Argentine-American and have been coming here my whole life to visit family but this is the first time I am living here long-term. I moved here for medical school.

Most of my family lives in the provinces so I would love to make new friends and take part in the activities. This site has been really helpful!

Danielle

Alzinho

Registered
I really don't feel very qualified to say 'welcome', having only been in BsAs a few months myself and on this forum for all of a week.

But in the absence of anyone else for the moment.....WELCOME!

HenryNisental

Registered
BIENVENIDA LISITA!
yO TAMBIEN VIVI EN YANQUILANDIA, PERO AHORA ME JUBILE Y IVO AQUI.
SI TE PUEDO AYUDAR EN ALGO CHIFLA.
ENRIQUE (HENRY) 4687-1604

HowardinBA

Registered
Welcome danielle.we are meeting up in palermo next friday.see "asado anyone " thread,regards howard

Anushka

Registered
Hi! I am also a medical student! Where are you studying? I am almost finished my degree in England, here for a year doing my Masters in Public Health.

If you want to meet up any time let me know!

Anushka

BAJoe

Registered
Hola Danielle,

Bienvenida! I'm also American-Argentine, but moved here as a kid, and travel often to the States to visit family and friends there. I can give you all the pointers you may want so you don't make the same mistakes I made while adapting here.

Bueno, cualquier cosa te paso mi mail y celu, asi me contactas y te aviso de todo tipo de actividades grupales con expats y argentinos. Hay de todo!!
joemailjoe@yahoo.com
Cell 1-55-11-22-TEL (1-55-11-22-835)

Saludos y hablamos,
Joe