Hidden Inflation? Box Of Raisin Bran Cereal Weight Drops 20%

camel

Registered
The weight of a box of Raisin Bran dropped from 440g to 355g, but the price stayed the same.

cereal_inflacion.jpg

Unlike the Argentine companies, that sell great products for the most fair prices.

Reactions: Joe
The biggest change I'd seen was an Argentine product, about a year ago: Otrivina, which is a nifty gel that unblocks the nose. It comes in a foil tube. They changed the contents from 15g to 10g and kept the size of the tube and the cost exactly the same. The first time I noticed it was about a year ago when I bought a tube and kept squeezing from the end and lost about 1/3 of the size of the tube before anything started coming out...

The biggest change I'd seen was an Argentine product, about a year ago: Otrivina, which is a nifty gel that unblocks the nose. It comes in a foil tube. They changed the contents from 15g to 10g and kept the size of the tube and the cost exactly the same. The first time I noticed it was about a year ago when I bought a tube and kept squeezing from the end and lost about 1/3 of the size of the tube before anything started coming out...
Everything is being downsized:

This is officially El Queso's shortest post!

Back