Highly Recommended Expat Business!

Davidglen77

Registered
I like to spread the word when something is good. I would like to recommend this restaurant, The Big Apple Restaurant & Bar. The guy who runs it is an expat, Jack. He is super friendly and does the rounds with his "New Yawk" personality making sure everybody is happy and is enjoying themselves. Great comfort food - great burgers served with a pile of thick french fries, sandwiches, but also healthy fare, fresh pick-your-own ingredient salads, pizza, empanadas and yes!!! BAGELS, plus breakfast food, lots of good stuff, specials with FREE coffee refills and friendly employees - service with a genuine smile!! They also have comedy nights a few times a month. I really enjoy this place!!
It's located in Tribunales right on Viamonte 1141 between Libertad & Cerrito (9 de Julio) opposite the south side of plaza next to Teatro Colón. www.bigapplebuenosaires.com

For the first time in four years I am sorry to live so far from Capital Federal. :rolleyes:

For the first time in four years I am sorry to live so far from Capital Federal. :rolleyes:

I bet the great burgers served with a pile of thick french fries, plus with FREE coffee refils and friendly employees - made you home sick ! So get on the next coach and head back to Bs As, stevie-san...You can always go back to Bahia Blanca.!

I bet the _[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]great burgers served with a pile of thick french fries, plus_[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]with FREE coffee refils and friendly employees - [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]made you home sick ! So get on the next coach and head back to Bs As, stevie-san...You can always go back to Bahia Blanca.![/background]

Missing a good burger is not enough to motivate me to return to a city I intensely dislike from a distance of 650 kilometers.

PS: I don't live in Bahia Blanca.

Missing a good burger is not enough to motivate me to return to a city I intensely dislike from a distance of 650 kilometers.

PS: I don't live in Bahia Blanca.

Pardon me. Thought the city was that. Then where do you live actually ? Circa BB ?

I like to spread the word when something is good. I would like to recommend this restaurant, The Big Apple Restaurant & Bar. The guy who runs it is an expat, Jack. He is super friendly and does the rounds with his "New Yawk" personality making sure everybody is happy and is enjoying themselves. Great comfort food - great burgers served with a pile of thick french fries, sandwiches, but also healthy fare, fresh pick-your-own ingredient salads, pizza, empanadas and yes!!! BAGELS, plus breakfast food, lots of good stuff, specials with FREE coffee refills and friendly employees - service with a genuine smile!! They also have comedy nights a few times a month. I really enjoy this place!!
It's located in Tribunales right on Viamonte 1141 between Libertad & Cerrito (9 de Julio) opposite the south side of plaza next to Teatro Colón. www.bigapplebuenosaires.com

So, the Manhattan of the South, or is the Bronx? No wonder the Ramones are so popular here.

"Paris of the South" is one of the most bogus phrases ever created. BA is a New World immigrant city.

There's a lot of "faux" French architecture in the city, apparently inspired during the belle epoch. Other than that, I see no reason to compare BA to Paris.

And interesting tale of two cities (one of which is BA) can be found here: http://economix.blog...type=blogs&_r=0

Thanks for the recommendation! Got some trámites to do around there soon, so I'll have to stop by and try it.

Back