Hiroshima Revisited!

rjhiking

Registered
Just went to my local Carrefour on Santa Fe and Ayachucho. I have never seen so many empty and poorly stocked shelves. I bet the grocery stores in Hiroshima were better stocked after the bomb. I think the Argentines deserve better but why aren't they complaining for better conditions?

Argentines are really like sheep. They like to bang on pots and pans but in the end they vote for the same politicians. I saw it after the big crash. They had a chance to make real change but they voted the same people back into power.

Argentines are really like sheep. They like to bang on pots and pans but in the end they vote for the same politicians. I saw it after the big crash. They had a chance to make real change but they voted the same people back into power.
Viva Cristina!!!

I know that Carrefour the one near me at santa fe and vidt is 100% worse UNE MERDE TOTALE!
we should all boycott the grocery stores until they give us for our hard earned money better quality food and more choices(still limited I know)

Just went to my local Carrefour on Santa Fe and Ayachucho. I have never seen so many empty and poorly stocked shelves. I bet the grocery stores in Hiroshima were better stocked after the bomb. I think the Argentines deserve better but why aren't they complaining for better conditions?

I'm sure Hiroshima's shelves weren't better stocked after the bomb.

f4KnMoX.jpg

If Carrefour sucks, take your money elsewhere......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PatriotsFan Expat Life 6
Rich One Expat Life 0
Back