Hit By The Storm

Girino

Registered
Tonight a violent storm hit San Isidro, eradicating the tree in front of our place. It was a green screen that gave us privacy against our neighbors, and a source of entertainment to the cats living in the building. Luckily, nobody and nothing was harmed, but we have to live with curtains on and this place is now like any other place in Capital (we are talking of leaving here earlier).
I hope everyone of you is safe and wasn't badly hit by the storm.

I know what you mean. There's such a nice difference between tree lined streets and barren streets.
Is there any chance that you could plant a tree in its place?

I know what you mean. There's such a nice difference between tree lined streets and barren streets.
Is there any chance that you could plant a tree in its place?

Unfortunately this tree was in the common area between the two units of my complex. We are facing the 2nd unit, and we are at the 2nd floor of 3. Unfortunatley there is no way to plant a tree so big. They will plant a small tree that in 2 years will grow at our apartment height.
We are about 15 meters across our neighbors.
Luckily the tree branch is stuck to the wall about 1 meter above my window, while the truck lays on the dividing wall with the property next to ours.
I am not sure how to share videos here, anyway you can see it here: https://sendvid.com/zedtxna2

So sorry you lost your privacy - that was a monster storm. I did not lose any trees, but the kitchen flooded and I had to go out in the rain to unclog the patio drain, wading in six inches of water.

Back