Hit Fitness

LeoNubarron

Registered
Hello,
I am Leo, I have introduced myself in the Newcomers section and I mentioned I am a personal trainer. I got some messages on the training I do so i decided to make an add here.

I use the HIT meaning High Intensity Training philosophy of training. The training was made from deduction on known scientific causes and application to body building. It is the most effective way to gain muscle mass while minimizing, eliminating even, health risks, or straining of the joints.

As a general note there are a lot of misconceptions about cardio and aerobics. That i are important to know.

With HIT you only train twice or thrice a week for no more than 15 minutes, but of course, the intensity is high. Then you allow your muscles to recover the reserves of energy you expanded and also build more storage of reserves.

Everybody is different, as genetics will prove, and has different recovery times, different potential. However my method uses a fundamental enough cause to fit for all ages, races, hair colors, heights you name it.
This is for anyone who understands the benefit of becoming physically stronger, from looking better naked to preventing back pain!

You can reach me for an interview via a private message here.

I would be delighted to help you with my services. This is only for: committed individuals that would like to transform their bodies and have fitness as a value.

Location is not an issue. BTW

Do you mean HIIT (High intensity interval training)? If so it's one of the newest things and it's really great. However any fitness program needs to be coupled with calorie control and weight training.

I think he means HIT High Intensity Training, which is weight training, and it's older and more proven than HIIT.
As you said, coupled with calorie control (for me a semi-paleo diet), does work wonders.
I might be interested, PM me please

Back