Hmmm interesting read

Thanks for posting this.

IMHO Alberto will be ruled by Cristina, and probably elbowed aside after granting her and her mob Presidential Pardons.

Pobre Argentina.....!

We shall see

[/QUOTE

what would you expect from a right-wing rag in a fascist state ?.....things have changed in the US.....and not for the better....I never thought I would see the day when white supremacists, lunatic fringe conspiracies, blatant lying, and a less than qualified leaders would be the norm..... when the US embraces it, it seems to embolden like minded people elsewhere.

Yea it seems to be just like that zensailor and I could not agree with you more.

Oppenheimer is a far-right operative, take his opinion with a very fine grain of salt

So you know this man personally and have worked with him so you make this statement based of facts or opinions?

So you know this man personally and have worked with him so you make this statement based of facts or opinions?

Or I know who he is and have read what he writes? Do you think it's impossible to tell the political alignment of someone who writes constantly about their political opinions?

That's so ridiculous that I hope you just didn't realise that's literally his job.

Back