Hola From New Orleans!

nicolemarsh

Registered
Hello!

I just moved here from New Orleans for a few months. While I am here to study Spanish I am also here to meet people and make new friends, so I would love to get together and hang out with other people around my age looking to explore the city. Specifically I enjoy museums, outdoor activities, eating out, drinking (since I'm from New Orleans of course) and photography.

Let me know if you're new here too and looking to have a wandering buddy.

Thanks!
Nicole

Welcome! Let the young'uns know what is your favored age range and let the good times roll! :)

You left New Orleans right before Mardi Gras ? I love New Orleans !!

Welcome to Buenos Aires. It may never be the same........

Who dat say ?

Hello nicole and welcome, i'm always open for some mates in recoleta park, beer or walk throught new places, same for anyone that want to join.

Hi Nicole!

I'm Nick, a 25 year old expat from New Jersey. I will be arriving Feb 19th with plans to teach English while staying in BsAs. I am in the same boat as you in terms of not knowing anybody and wanting to explore the city etc. Just send me a message if you want to get a coffee, beer or meet somewhere! Hope to hear from you!

-Nick

You left New Orleans right before Mardi Gras ? I love New Orleans !!

Welcome to Buenos Aires. It may never be the same........

Who dat say ?

I know what was I thinking right?! Actually the city was a mess due to the Superbowl this year, and once I realized that the Saints weren't going to be in it, I booked my flight :)

It's a great place but change is always a good thing! Thanks for your note.

It is going to be crazy !!! My sister went to Tulane , and I did a lot of business there. I love it. But know what you mean about getting out of town.

Have fun !!

Hi Nicole! welcome! im also open for some mates in the weekend in a park! and show you around if you want

cheers

Hi Nicole! My name is Nancy and I'm moving to BA in March! I'm from Texas so I've been to New Orleans many times. I'm so glad you're a foodie, hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up and try some local food together!

Nicole

if you search the forum for NolaChef, and for her food blog, you will find New Orleans in BA

Back