Hola, My name is Diana...

dimiche2008

Registered
I arrived with my daughter three months ago. I am originally from Colombia, but lived and worked in the States for 10 years. My ex-husband is argentinian. But he works in Dubai. We moved here, because I love this place, specially for my little one. We do know anyone else. We would love to meet new friends...:)

Welcome, a bunch of us usually meet on friday nights for frinks (friday night drinks), and there are other activities as well.

dimiche2008 said:
I arrived with my daughter three months ago. I am originally from Colombia, but lived and worked in the States for 10 years. My ex-husband is argentinian. But he works in Dubai. We moved here, because I love this place, specially for my little one. We do know anyone else. We would love to meet new friends...:)

Hi Diana, I live in Zona Norte too. I've been here for about a year. My husband is from Buenos Aires. If you want to meet for a coffe or something, just send me a PM! I speak English and Spanish. :)

Hi Marisolsita,

Thank you. Yes, I would love to meet for some coffee...are you ok on thursdays around 5pm? any good place to meet? I like las Cibeles across the Hipodromo, it has a nice playgorund for kids!

Diana

Roxana said:
Welcome, a bunch of us usually meet on friday nights for frinks (friday night drinks), and there are other activities as well.

Where do you usually meet? I would love to join you one day.:)

thanks

Liam, whose nickname is Liam3494 usually posts on Thursdays where the meeting will be. There is a very good atmosphere. Most of the times we met at pubs in San Telmo area. I believe you probably can car pool if few of you are coming from Gran Buenos Aires, North area. There is people from 7-7:30 pm but most of the people appears at 10pm.

Back