Hola señoras y señores!

BuenosMikeAires

Registered
Hi there,
I just joined and I am making my formal introduction to BA Expats. My name is Michael and I am a returning student from Seattle studying in B.A and would like to meet some people outside the classroom. I have been rather sequestered due to my busy school schedule and lack of acquaintances, so in an effort to change that, I am looking to meet people to attend some of the many activities and locations that the city has to offer. I enjoy going to shows, drinking a good beer, and improving my castellano, among many other activities. Any suggestions and invitations are more than welcome. Thanks.

BuenosMikeAires said:
Hi there,
I just joined and I am making my formal introduction to BA Expats. My name is Michael and I am a returning student from Seattle studying in B.A and would like to meet some people outside the classroom. I have been rather sequestered due to my busy school schedule and lack of acquaintances, so in an effort to change that, I am looking to meet people to attend some of the many activities and locations that the city has to offer. I enjoy going to shows, drinking a good beer, and improving my castellano, among many other activities. Any suggestions and invitations are more than welcome. Thanks.
Hi Mike and welcome back to BA,see the "Friday night frinks"thread and come and join us tomorrow night,regards Howard

Back