horse riding with a difference - saturday 4th

Kirst

Registered
hey newcomers!
i am arranging a horse back riding this saturday morning ie 4th December at 9.30am pick up (Saturday afternoon is now full).

This is for anyone who wants to get out of BsAs to the countryside and ride, and also learn to ride in the open in the stunning UNESCO national park 30 minutes from BsAs.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT TRAIL RIDING WITH LAZY STUBBORN HORSES but rather on horses that are fully responsive, extremely well trained and horse is matched to rider ability! We ride is the park in all kind of areas including galloping in 3 foot pampas grass and crossing little rivers.

Transport is included in the price.
pick up at san juan and lima.

You can send me an sms or call me on my cellphone 11 38 17 60 45
Please note i have negotaited a special price for expat riders.

We have had a lot of beginners at recent rides with everybody learning to gallop in under 1 hour!

If you want to see previous expat photos and expat review, check out this link and the ranch's own website for a full photo gallery.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...ar-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

see you soon!
kirsteen
expat riding

Hi Kirsteen

We spoke on the phone earlier today, I can't seem to find an email address for you. Let me know the best way to contact you.

either by cellphone in previous post or at
[email protected]

ciao

ps to anyone else who may be interested, please note this weekend´s rides are now all fully booked!

This ranch gets so busy, so if you want to book for next weekend´s expat ride ie 11th or 12th, please email me asap!!

Dear newcomers, last weekends ride was cancelled due to rain as well as the Polo Open.

I have arranged saturday and sunday rides íe 18th and 19th and we are almost fully booked.

I have spaces left for
Saturday 3pm - 2 spaces
Sunday 3pm - 2 spaces

All other times are now fully booked!
If you wish to reserve one of the last few spaces, please email me at
[email protected]
or call my cellphone
number of cellphone is 11 38 17 60 45

See my previous posts for full info on where we ride or click on the Trip Advisor link for photos.

ps this is a great way to make new friends and have a lot of fun away from BsAs!

ciao

Did i miss the price? Can you let me know and when you still have spots available, I have a friend coming to visit

A&A, can you please email me at
[email protected] and I can send you all the horse riding info.

I have a ride going out on Saturday 8th and Sunday the 9th for anyone interested in going?

Spaces limited on a first come basis. The ranch is super busy and I have spaces reserved for expats on these 2 days.

Here is a link to the ranch and some photos, please let me know asap if you want to come.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...ar-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

ciao

k
expat riding club

Back