Hospital Italiano Insurance?

jevalove

Registered
Hi, Does anyone have experience with Hospital Italiano and being a "socio"?

Or, is there a different company that is better? I looked online and it seemed like Hospital Italiano was one of the best.

If you are looking for a Medical Health plan, depends on your age, sex, marital status, pre-existing conditions.etc. :cool:

Hospital Italiano is good.

Hi, Does anyone have experience with Hospital Italiano and being a "socio"?

Or, is there a different company that is better? I looked online and it seemed like Hospital Italiano was one of the best.

Hospital Italiano is a cheaper one and its usually very crowded..

I suggest OSDE ( best) or Galeno ( 2nd best) to you.

No way! Absolutely wrong.

Hospitals can be a very personal thing

I have had great treatment in the Aleman . I have been seen by great doctots who know what they are doing .

But i can also appreciate that some people get a bad deal .

I think it is the same all over the world

I was looking at the plan, to be a socio. I was told that the hospitals are very crowded, but that there are many clinics that are just for members and they are new and nice and not crowded. And that the hospitals were open to all people, not just socios, which is why they should be avoided if I was just wanting to go and do something like go to a dermatologist.

I really don't know how the health care thing works here in Argentina. But out of curiosity, for these other places recommended - Hospital Aleman, Hospital Britanico, OSDE, Galeno... Do they have private clinics or are they just big hospitals?

Hospital Italiano seemed to have a network of like 30 clinics...

I was just quoted 1515 pesos a month with co-pay of $80 pesos except the dentist and gynecologist and various other things for example are totally covered. And for 2300 pesos a month, there is no co-pay.

I was looking at the plan, to be a socio. I was told that the hospitals are very crowded, but that there are many clinics that are just for members and they are new and nice and not crowded. And that the hospitals were open to all people, not just socios, which is why they should be avoided if I was just wanting to go and do something like go to a dermatologist.

I really don't know how the health care thing works here in Argentina. But out of curiosity, for these other places recommended - Hospital Aleman, Hospital Britanico, OSDE, Galeno... Do they have private clinics or are they just big hospitals?

Hospital Italiano seemed to have a network of like 30 clinics...

I was just quoted 1515 pesos a month with co-pay of $80 pesos except the dentist and gynecologist and various other things for example are totally covered. And for 2300 pesos a month, there is no co-pay.

OSDE has the biggest network all over Argentina. Its not a hospital but you can literally walk in any hospital with its card. No co pay. Very expensive.

Back