Hostels in Peru

Delfina

Registered
Can anyone recommend hostels in Lima - Cusco - Aguas Calientes - Puno?

We don't mind enjoying the night, but we would like a place where is possible to sleep when we want to...

Thanks in advance!

Delfina

If the puno you are asking about is on lake titicaca, dont stay there, the town across the border in bolivia is much nicer and cheaper - copacabana. It can be reached in a day from cusco by bus.

Hi!
In Lima I would recommend a place called Casa Wayra. Really comfortable, private rooms with a great breakfast. In a relaxed neighborhood in the heart of Miraflores, close to everything. http://www.casawayra.com/
We stayed in Cuzco at a place called the Flying Dog, that was a few blocks from the main plaza. Really comfortable, almost like a hotel and great rates. Quiet and respectful guests as well. http://flyingdogperu.com/ If your looking for a more hip, party place, try Pariwana hostel.

Happy trails!

I also strongly recommend Pariwana Hostel in Cusco. Three blocks from the main square, great atmosphere, very nice and helping staff in whatever you need, wonderful beds, lots of hot water in the showers and everything very clean.

jez said:
Lima: Cheap, basic. in the old part of town. You can arrange an airport pick up with them: hotelespanaperu

I personally would not recommend this place. Although the center has beautiful architecture, it is dirty and polluted and much more dangerous than other parts of Lima. I'd stay somewhere in Miraflores or Barranco, there is more going on, and imo much prettier, plus your by the ocean.

EBA said:
I personally would not recommend this place. Although the center has beautiful architecture, it is dirty and polluted and much more dangerous than other parts of Lima. I'd stay somewhere in Miraflores or Barranco, there is more going on, and imo much prettier, plus your by the ocean.

Lima in general is dirty and polluted... unless of course you want to go to the more westernised/sterile neigbourhoods with starbucks, dunkin donuts and macdonalds..... I personally like the beautiful architecture of the older more cultural part of town. It all depends on what you want to get out of your time in Lima....

Back