House Cleaner - Contactable By Email

datson2000

Registered
Hi guys, im new to BA and my spanish is still elementary (ive just started lessons).

Can someone recommend a trustworthy house cleaner who is contactable by email so that i can translate my request? Calling a mobile/cell will be tricky because i assume both of us will be lost in translation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Rob

Ive used Zolvers twice now. Once for a generalist to fix a door which wouldnt close/lock and once for a gas guy to fix my hot water system. Both were great. I think the trades (electricians/gas etc) may be better than generalists in terms of quality though, still need to try another generalist or two to see if this correct or not.

There is one downside and that is in my opinion the cost of services are higher if you were to find someone through a local network. The offset to this added cost though is Zolvers guarantees satisfaction and pre-screens all the applicants.

Hope that helped.

OK, just if anyone is interested... Just tried it myself for apartment cleaning and all worked great. Yes, it is of course more expensive the first time but I was finding it hard finding someone for a small apartment and not so many hours. For the second time and onwards you can just arrange the price and time as you wish outside of Zolvers.

Back