How Am I Still Alive?

numbat

Registered
What in the name of god is going on at unmarked cross-streets in BA? Who yields? There's no system at all that I can see.

I should have died 100 times in the last week!

you know the theory..... give way to the right ......yes ...

I just realised its give way to anyone moving faster than you

Technically it's a more complex equation to get your "right of way" index (ROW).

(ROW) = size x (level of craziness x constant) or ROW = S(LxC)

This puts buses and semis at the top followed by taxis and then everyone else.

Negotiating roundabouts are the biggest challenge. Not sure how they work in the rest of the world but the ones here certainly seem to work the opposite way to the ones in the UK.

Negotiating roundabouts are the biggest challenge. Not sure how they work in the rest of the world but the ones here certainly seem to work the opposite way to the ones in the UK.

once you get how they work in Capital yo feel good , then you go out into the sticks and its another system....

Yep, then you go to Patagonia and you have to stop in the roundabout to let people enter.

We also have a PARA sign on the RUTA 40 because there is a speed bump. A sign that the municipality can't touch because Nación put it up.

And nobody gives way to the right, biggest and fastest drives first... In my defender I have to encourage people to drive.

Rant over.

No wonder I let the wife do the driving....and even she's terrified to drive anywhere near the capital.

Back