How can I buy an international money order in US dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Murphy

Registered
I need it to for the DMV in the states and it has to be in US dollars. Does anyone know anything about this?

You may be able to buy a US Postal money order on line. Go to USPS.com and look.
Money orders cannot be sold online. They have to be bought in person.

In some countries, Western Union offers international money orders. However, when I inquires to my local branch, they didn't have a clue of what I was talking about. Either you use a different payment method or ask a friend in the US to buy a money order for you. Then can be bought at USPS for 1.25 USD or at Walmart, CVS etc. for a similar fee. Also banks issue them, but you cannot order them online. You have to physically walk into a branch.

I need it to for the DMV in the states and it has to be in US dollars. Does anyone know anything about this?
Perhaps you know someone in the USA who can help you by writing a check and sending it to the DMV.
A money order is not the solution since there is no international mail leaving Argentina.

Perhaps you know someone in the USA who can help you by writing a check and sending it to the DMV.
A money order is not the solution since there is no international mail leaving Argentina.
Oh, actually there is mail being sent internationally right now. I sent a letter to the states and they told me that it would take one month because they are sending them through Chile. DHL or another courier service is an alternative, but of course, there is the added expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back