How do I get a "Certificado de domicilio"

soleta

Registered
Since March, for getting the temporary residence they are asking for a "Certificado .de domicilio" or address certificate.
Has anybody got this certificate?
I was told I must go the comisaría but I dont know what kind of documents I must present.
Anyone with some light about this?

amymiranda said:

The blog has good information about the certificado de domicilio, but I suggest you tell them it is for "migraciones" of you are going to use it to apply for your resident visa. It is helpful if you have something (temporary lease or a factura/receipt from a store) with your name and the address that you want on the certificado, but they don't always ask for it at the comisaria.

After you are granted the visa you may need another certificado for the "RNP" when you apply for your DNI (check the list of requsites), but it must be less than six months old to be accepted at the Registro National de las Personas.

Thanks for your answers, they were helpfull.

I went to the comisaría and they only asked to see my passport, I paid my ten pesos and they will come to my house tomorrow (ups, today: I am sleeping late again).
It was funny because I carried all kind of receipts and my rent contract but they didnt ask for them. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

I am all nervous about my migration apointment. A friend got rejected because in his fotos he had short hair and now he has longer hair (not a big deal but aparently enough to reject him all the process) so he has to wait until september for a new apointment. So advice: take very recent photos with you.

*Many misspelling, sorry, I am sleepy :p

they give the certificado to the portero, you can stay in bed :)

They rejected the photos, but if you "grease " them a few greens I guarantee you that they will be OK!!!

HenryNisental said:
They rejected the photos, but if you "grease " them a few greens I guarantee you that they will be OK!!!

I dont think that is true. That kind of ideas make the world worse. Not cool.
:confused:

THE HAPPY ENDING:

Back to the certificate, a nice police woman came and gave me the certificate, she only asked to see my ID. So to those who will ask for their certificate, dont worry, its easy :) Fast and good.

And yes, if you are not there they will give it to the portero as they know who lives in the building. Thanks for the data :)
:)

Back