How is it going?

Pensador

Registered
How is it going over there from the expat point of view? Layin low in URU here. Tourism is way down, not many here at all thankfully. hoping to get back there when vaccines are rolling.

girlfriend broke her leg yesterday, 2020 can't disappear soon enough!

I arrived here as a backpacking "nomad" one day before they closed the border, this week I moved in with my Argentinian girlfriend, life comes at you fast..

I arrived here as a backpacking "nomad" one day before they closed the border, this week I moved in with my Argentinian girlfriend, life comes at you fast..
Enjoy the ride my friend - just be aware that IF you decide its serious have a long hard think about your future and hers and what type of country/environment you would like to live in (including your future children). At the start things are new, exciting and interesting but over time when you actually have to deal with the 'reality' of life it can get to you - if you are from a more developed country with greater opportunities and earning offers then look at going back there sooner rather than later.

another yanqui falls victim to the siren call of the Argenhot. welcome to the club :)

Back