How is the Internet in (1) Bariloche; and (2) Ushuaia?

Fiscal

Registered
Need to be able to work remotely with at least 10-15 mbps download, 3-5 mpbs upload.

Depends where you're staying I guess. I split about a week in Bariloche at the start of the year between a hostel and an Airbnb. In the hostel the Internet might as well not have existed, whereas in the Airbnb it was perfect, don't know speeds exactly. But yeah if you're staying in an apartment you could ask the owner for the details.

Check with the cable company, AVC (http://www.avcmilugar.com/bariloche) in Bariloche. They are offering fiber-to-the-home in downtown and other areas. The km 13 area will be available in July, or so they say.
The ADSL service that the phone company provides is more available, but not good. It will get you by, but it is intermittent, slow, and it often goes out completely.
There are also wireless services (I believe there are three companies offering this service) using a receiver antenna at your home. This service is available in some areas of Bariloche, generally where others don't reach. I understand that this is what most people who work from home use because of its dependability.
However, fiber optic service is the way to go if it's already available at your location.

Back