How long after Migraciones appt before you get your 90 day precaria?

Stantucker

Registered
We had a second appt at Migraciones on Monday and I thought we were told that we would be sent our 90 day precaria vía email within 24 hours or so. It's Thursday and still nothing. Anyone have any reason experience with this?

Why did you need 2 appointments? Mine was given to me on the day of my first appointment. This was last year, I guess it has changed now.

Whenever I did it a few years ago they printed it out for you in the moment. I recently had to go to migraciones to change residency types and it seems like there are a lot of delays. They have an email option on their website if you want to try and contact them.

Why did you need 2 appointments? Mine was given to me on the day of my first appointment. This was last year, I guess it has changed now.
Even though the Migraciones website says that once you've uploaded everything to Radex they will contact you about what you are missing, that was not the case for us. They sent us an email, asking us to come in for an initial appt/meeting. At that appt they asked us for proof of my wife's Social Security benefits and our marriage license, things we were never asked to upload to Radex. The young man we worked with that first day acknowledged as much (that we weren't able to upload those things in Radex), even though I know Artisans had a different experience up to a point (was asked to upload proof of retirement income in Radex and was then contacted by email about some of the things he was missing). The only difference I can figure out is that he is applying for the first time for temporary residency and we are applying for a change of category from temp residency to permanent residency. During the second visit they took our picture and fingerprints and I thought we were told we would have the precaria within 24 hours.

Whenever I did it a few years ago they printed it out for you in the moment. I recently had to go to migraciones to change residency types and it seems like there are a lot of delays. They have an email option on their website if you want to try and contact them.
Yes, those were the good old days, when you make an appt just a few days in advance and they took everything, made a copy, had you pay and then gave you your precaria right then and there. I sent an email to the employee that sent us the email requesting that we come in for the initial sit down, but it was rejected because the email box was full??? Maybe I'll try the general email account.

Yes, those were the good old days, when you make an appt just a few days in advance and they took everything, made a copy, had you pay and then gave you your precaria right then and there. I sent an email to the employee that sent us the email requesting that we come in for the initial sit down, but it was rejected because the email box was full??? Maybe I'll try the general email account.
Indeed, seems things have changed and become more complicated. If they told you it would be 24 hours, I see no harm in contacting them to find out what's going on. There's no number to call?

Lavagna yesterday asserted that Macri’s regime is copying the Apartheid, something I argued and credited 1 year ago.

Back