How many of you really know the interior and the culture, vs BA?

Fiscal

Registered
Anyone here not a porteno? Or live in the interior, or know some subculture of Argentina in the interior well?

Anyone here not a porteno? Or live in the interior, or know some subculture of Argentina in the interior well?

Many, many Porteños though have their roots in the Provincia..! The word "interior" has several subtle meanings..! Know Well implies to have resided there for a year or so..?

better variety, better services, more interesting place to be for my taste. and not dry and dusty :)

i liked mendoza much more than neuquen

better variety, better services, more interesting place to be for my taste. and not dry and dusty :)

i liked mendoza much more than neuquen

True, Neuquen doesn't have anything. Everything comes from BA.

BA does have everything, but what about the big open spaces and mountains-- don't you miss those things being in BA? Speaking of that, is it an option to move to Mendoza or NQN during this time, provided you quarantine when you get there?

I guess life in Mendoza must be somewhat limited. People I know there keep apartments in Santiago de Chile - go there when they miss the excitement of city life..

BA does have everything, but what about the big open spaces and mountains-- don't you miss those things being in BA? Speaking of that, is it an option to move to Mendoza or NQN during this time, provided you quarantine when you get there?

i live by the reserve, so i at least have a peaceful view of the river away from the bustle. if i want to get away it's easy to take a trip. at least in normal times..

Back