How Many South American Countries Have You Visited?

How Many South American Countries (other than Argentina) have you visited?

• Zero!

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Just 1

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • 4-5

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • 6+!

Votes: 36 36.0%

• Total voters

IntlMama

Registered
I was hoping that living in Buenos Aires would open my family up to more travel opportunities, but we have only been to Uruguay thus far. I was wondering how many other South American countries you other expats have visited?

I was wondering how many other South American countries you other expats have visited?
seven and counting, plus several latin american (but not south american) countries.

I have visited 8 South American countries and 23 different countries in total.

For me Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brasil and Venezuela.

I want to check out Chile and Peru, and one day I'll probably get around to others as well.

All but Guyana and Suriname.

I'm not sure whether French Guiana is a territory or a country, but I haven't been there either.

It's not a territory it's an overseas department part of France and the EU, like the Acores are part of Portugal.

Myself Ecuador, Colombia, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil. I forgot about uruguay for being obvious so I checked the wrong box.

Pretty much all of them except Paraguay and Bolivia. Oh and those three little colonies on the Caribbean coast. Never been to those. And no matter all the b*tching I read on this forum about Argentina, it's still my personal favorite.

Only one is a colony, and it's the open North Atlantic, not the Caribbean.

It's unfair that Brazil should be counted as only one country with so many regions!

Back