How much do charge personal trainers ?

French jurist

Registered
I am asking this for my girlfriend who is about to graduate from 4 years studying in order to become a physical education teacher.

By the way, she is looking for clients : soon she will be properly licensed from the Argentinean government, speaks a bit of english (will progress with time).
She can get anywhere in the city in order to train, etc...

The only thing I wonder is how much real professional personal trainers charge (ones speaking at least a bit of english), any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

My personal trainer now charges $75 for a 1 hour session, but this includes his travel time to my apartment as well, which is rather far out at this time. He also speaks perfect English and has studied training extensively.

This is about double what I was paying at the gym for a personal trainer in their "package" deal.

I pay 30 pesos for an hour session, training in the park. Beats the hell out of going to the gym.

Likewise, I paid just A$R30/hour for a great trainer. His English was non-existant, but that really isn't a problem. We trained in a park near the UK Embassy.

Back