How much does it cost?

fred mertz

Registered
I've noticed, lately, that fincas are no longer posting prices for real estate in their lastings on their store front windows. Also, many ads in La Nacion lack prices. Prices are also missing from clothing items in many store windows. I could see someone inquirying about a clothing item., but almost never about real estate. My thinking would be to never inquire at the office about any apartment. Call them on the phone, but never where they can trace the call. They'll probably call you day and night with ''the perfect apartment''.

fred mertz said:
I've noticed, lately, that fincas are no longer posting prices for real estate in their lastings on their store front windows. Also, many ads in La Nacion lack prices. Prices are also missing from clothing items in many store windows. I could see someone inquirying about a clothing item., but almost never about real estate. My thinking would be to never inquire at the office about any apartment. Call them on the phone, but never where they can trace the call. They'll probably call you day and night with ''the perfect apartment''.

I don't understand. Why? I've called countless of times inquiring apartment prices and nobody ever called me back trying to sell anything.

Do not worry Bebero this person seems to suffer from delusions that everyone is trying to rip him off and everything is too too expensive for him . What a life !!!![/quote]

Sounds like hyperinflation to me. Prices rise and change so fast you can't bother printing them!

SydSol said:
Sounds like hyperinflation to me. Prices rise and change so fast you can't bother printing them!
Prices are in dollars. They are not printing the prices as a sales strategy. You have to call and then you can be sold. Big purchases are always partly an emotional decision. When you're just looking at numbers and barrios its still a cold calculated decision, they're trying to move you to the next step.

Or at least thats what i'd guess was going on.

Do not worry Bebero this person seems to suffer from delusions that everyone is trying to rip him off and everything is too too expensive for him . What a life !!!!

....and, remember, it's all the fault of new mothers who will soon get more maternity leave, thus ripping off the rest of humankind, and, especially, the OP... ;-)

the other reason is that sellers are nervous that AFIP will find out the true sales price of the property...

This is all something new. In the recent past, every store had every item in the window with a price. Well, maybe not Cartier. Almost every property for sale or rent had a price listed. This is all being done for a reason. What is the reason? I don't think that they´re trying to copy the U.S.

fred mertz said:
This is all something new. In the recent past, every store had every item in the window with a price. Well, maybe not Cartier. Almost every property for sale or rent had a price listed. This is all being done for a reason. What is the reason? I don't think that they´re trying to copy the U.S.

this is not true. i've been seeing properties without the price on the windows since i can remember

fred mertz said:

Yes and the reason is ? Maybe they are run by martians and they do not understand prices in Argentina:)

Back