How Secure Is My Password - Interesting Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't this just give everyone your password? lol

the 2 passwords i use take 12 and 16 years.. good enough for me, and also considering i change them every 2 years..

Cool:
It would take a desktop PC
About 1 billion years
to hack your password

once an entrepreneur invented a fake bank machine and put it in malls. Everyone tried to take out money using their cards and pin number only to get "this machine has insufficient funds" as a message. the special made machine then collect both the card and pin number info and the "entrepreneurs/thieves" then made new cards and withdrew millions before they were stopped. (they took their show on the road across America)
For some reason this site reminds me of that story.
i have no idea if it would be even possible as i am "Tech-Net challenged", but seems like sending some random site your passwords from your IP address may be not in your best interest....

then again, my password has always been 654321

Canick said:
once an entrepreneur invented a fake bank machine and put it in malls. Everyone tried to take out money using their cards and pin number only to get "this machine has insufficient funds" as a message. the special made machine then collect both the card and pin number info and the "entrepreneurs/thieves" then made new cards and withdrew millions before they were stopped. (they took their show on the road across America)
For some reason this site reminds me of that story.
i have no idea if it would be even possible as i am "Tech-Net challenged", but seems like sending some random site your passwords from your IP address may be not in your best interest....

then again, my password has always been 654321

Indeed, let's say if someone manages to hack BoA and get the access logs there (with IP & such), it would be easy to use the passwords after.

The site will not work for me unless I enable the things I always disable to stop nasty stuff happening to my machine. It's free, so remember: if we are not the customer then we must be the product.

This is ridiculous, if you want to make sure your password is secure you don't need to ENTER IT on a random website posted on a forum. Just take the time to read about password security, don't break the first rule about online security: DO NOT enter your passwords on a website just because it asks you to!!

The site gives you 'cool' useless information, the calculations are based on current processing power and longer password cracking times do not necessarily mean better passwords.

Hey, how about this, if you want to know FOR SURE if your boobs look good just come to my place and show them to me! no good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back