How soon can I return after expiry of 90 day tourist visa?

kevo_french

Registered
Hi,

I want to fly back to Buenos Aires from London on 28th April (I loved it so much I want to come back) and my current 90 day tourist visa expires on 25th April. Will I automatically be given another 90 day tourist visa upon entry to Argentina, or do I need to apply for a visa extension or wait a few months before I can re-enter? And how do I go about getting a visa extension from outside of Argentina if this is needed? I really loved Buenos Aires and want to find a way to make it work long term (either country hopping or travelling back every 6 months).

Thanks,

Kevin

This is not a visa. It is an entry stamp. If you left is over. When you come back they give you another 90 days.

Hi,

I want to fly back to Buenos Aires from London on 28th April (I loved it so much I want to come back) and my current 90 day tourist visa expires on 25th April. Will I automatically be given another 90 day tourist visa upon entry to Argentina, or do I need to apply for a visa extension or wait a few months before I can re-enter? And how do I go about getting a visa extension from outside of Argentina if this is needed? I really loved Buenos Aires and want to find a way to make it work long term (either country hopping or travelling back every 6 months).

Thanks,

Kevin

If you are still in ARG and don't want to leave for 2 days (it's a ling trip to Europe back and forth) just get another 3 months extended from migraciones. It's 3 months or until whenever you leave (whichever come first). Once you leave you cannot get extension and the previous one is closed. In that case, on you return you will get another stamp for 90 days. If you plan to do visa runs there's always involve some risk of being caught and being given fewer days or in the worst case be denied entry.

Back