How The Government Is Currently Manipulating The Dollar

AmigoArtistico

Registered
From today's edition of ámbito financiero, the financial newspaper bought several months ago by Cristóbal López (joined at the hip with Cristina).

http://www.ambito.com/diario/noticia.asp?id=801274

In summary, the government has borrowed US$200 million, in the form of bonds (BONAR 2024), to give to the ANSES (to its detriment).

The ANSES is selling these bonds as necessary to keep down the price of the contado con liquidación, which in turn helps to keep down the price of the dollar blue.

According to the article, the government had been selling dollars through the ANSES and the Banco Central, but had exhausted those dollars and therefore had to borrow more.

Without this constant (and costly) intervention by the government, the dollar would surely be significantly higher than we are seeing it now.

Praise the government in this case, I need few more dollars and then everything can go to hell :) I know many are on the other bank here, but for me low dollar (official and blue) is essential. But I wouldn't worry if in your case, your time will certainly come, in a bi f**king wave...

Back