How To Buy Tickets For Teatro Colon If You Are From Russia..

Farenheit

Registered
I am still having trouble with this. A russian guest wants to buy tickets for when he comes over in mid-september but russia is not on the registration form list of countries. Any way round this? I am not keen on doing this on his behalf as many guests cancel. Thanks in advance!

Find out first if tickets are still available online or at the box office. If they are, tell him to wire you the money. That will show how serious he is about the concert.

Why can't he just buy them online with his credit card?

Edit: I see what you're saying. Have him create an account with your address, he'll be asked for a separate bulling address when he puts in his cc info

When I used to work in Spain we did quite a bit of business with our friends in Russia . Terms of trading were quite strict - cash in our bank prior to production !

Once we had a guy come into our production plant with used and new dollar notes to pay for a $ 100K order . Our bank manager quickly came down with his forged note machine to check all the notes .

Absolutely no problem and we broke open some Spanish vodka to celebrate....

PhilipDT, I assumed that Russia wouldn't be on the list of credit card options, but I will try! Thanks!

Back