How to call toll-free 0800 number from internet phone?

pixer12

Registered
I need to call a few 0800 Argentine toll-free numbers and I can't seem to do it through Google Voice. Does anyone know if it is possible from a U.S. Internet phone number and if so how?

I need to call a few 0800 Argentine toll-free numbers and I can't seem to do it through Google Voice. Does anyone know if it is possible from a U.S. Internet phone number and if so how?
Check the Skype website for the plan to call 0800 toll-free ARG numbers.
One-month free trials only available in certain regions to new subscribers who didn't have a Skype Subscription before.

Last edited:
Check the Skype website for the plan to call 0800 toll-free ARG numbers.
One-month free trials only available in certain regions to new subscribers who didn't have a Skype Subscription before.
It works for me on Skype, though I've been a subscriber since before M$ bought it and built in all the backdoors for the CIA :rolleyes:

It works for me on Skype, though I've been a subscriber since before M$ bought it and built in all the backdoors for the CIA :rolleyes:
Since 2005, I have been using the free Skype-to-Skype and the paid subscription service to connect with family and friends all over the world.
As well as US gov't agencies and private businesses. I don't care if the CIA is listening to my conversations.

7 March 2017 by Scott Shane, Matthew Rosenberg and Andrew W. Lehren
WASHINGTON — In what appears to be the largest leak of C.I.A documents in history, WikiLeaks released on Tuesday thousands of pages describing sophisticated software tools and techniques used by the agency to break into smartphones, computers and even Internet-connected televisions.

The documents amount to a detailed, highly technical catalog of tools. They include instructions for compromising a wide range of common computer tools for use in spying: the online calling service Skype; Wi-Fi networks; documents in PDF format; and even commercial antivirus programs of the kind used by millions of people to protect their computers....

The website for ARG:
Do you know for sure that 0800 numbers work? Found this from a few years ago that says Skype doesn't work for Argentina toll-free numbers. Of course this is a couple years old but I am wondering if the assumption is that landlines includes toll-free numbers, which I don't think is the case as if it were then I should be able to call toll-free through Google Voice because I know I can dial landlines from Google Voice.

Do you know for sure that 0800 numbers work?
I did not know that "Argentina is no longer included in the list, which is why the calls are not working for the 0800". It probably occurred when Skype changed ownership? I discontinued that plan in 2006 when I got a landline (which includes calls to toll-free numbers in ARG) in my place in CABA. And to date I continue to have the landline.

Back