How to handle super spreaders ?

perry

Registered
Reading the comments online and the dangers of the Covid19 in Argentina and the rest of the world how do we handle those who break their home quarantines and can potentially spread the disease to many others . In Uruguay in the most exclusive neighborhood of Carrasco there is the case of Carmela a famous fashion designer recently returned from Europe who did not follow the home quarantine and now is responsible for spreading the virus to minimum 20 people more . Now Uruguay has more cases per capita than Argentina at 79 confirmed cases . Just a few days ago they had no cases

What punishment should be applied to this shameless person?

That moronic woman infected also her own son, and her housekeeper. Whom she insisted she needed, to keep up household chores. Said housekeeper commuted to work by bus to and fro her distant home, probably sharing the bug with anyone nearby.

That moronic woman infected also her own son, and her housekeeper. Whom she insisted she needed, to keep up household chores. Said housekeeper commuted to work by bus to and fro her distant home, probably sharing the bug with anyone nearby.

I would not be surprised if she did not kill herself as she is now the most hated woman ever in Uruguay . In regards to her housekeeper who now has coronavirus due to her selfish attitude was sent to have a medical check on a bus to the hospital because Carmela did not want to spend money on a taxi nor offer a driver for her . This incredible action put a whole bus load of uruguyuans in great danger and she is the reason for the incredible rise of coronavirus in Uruguay .

Last edited:
Here is another one for Chaco Arg just out and about La lala la. Oh I am going jail? Yes you are and yes you should be.

Probably some prison time. People get sent to prison for a lot less.

She still doesn't sound too repentant. She has basically said "sorry, I didn't mean it, it wasn't my intention." If you kill someone and it wasn't your intention you are still responsible. Her negligence will certainly lead to deaths.

I imagine she will suffer enough punishment without it though. Her business will go bankrupt. She'll have to move to another country.

She's too stupid even to realize what she did. Seems only concerned about the future of her brand - if there's justice in this world it will sink into the abyss it deserves.

I checked her store in Google, and the comments are lapidary. She buys stuff at BA's discount outlets and sells it for ten times more in Punta del Este and Montevideo.

As PT Barnum once said, "There's a sucker born every minute"

Reading the comments online and the dangers of the Covid19 in Argentina and the rest of the world how do we handle those who break their home quarantines and can potentially spread the disease to many others . In Uruguay in the most exclusive neighborhood of Carrasco there is the case of Carmela a famous fashion designer recently returned from Europe who did not follow the home quarantine and now is responsible for spreading the virus to minimum 20 people more . Now Uruguay has more cases per capita than Argentina at 79 confirmed cases . Just a few days ago they had no cases

What punishment should be applied to this shameless person?

The art. 202 of the Criminal Code punish it with 15 years of jail.

Back