How to turn off outgoing call barring in a Moto G6 cell phone?

steveinbsas

Registered
The WU ""Wheel Of Fortune has spun again and I have been asked to provide additional information for a transfer I initiated today.

They insist that I call them from my registered telephone. I tried to do so but receive a notification in my MOTO G6 that reads: "Can't make outgoing calls while call barring is on.

This is the first time I have tried to use this phone to make an outgoing call (I've only used whatsapp and skype since I got the phone in August).

I've already searched google for a solution. I tried everything I could in the settings and haven't been able to resolve the problem.

Does anyone have a suggestion how to turn off or disable "call barring" (or find out how to do so ) in this phone?

Thanks. I saw this in my google search but it doesn't solve the problem.

I've never blocked any of my contacts and I can't find an option to stop "barring" outgoing calls.

I tried calling several of my contacts who have recently called me, but I get the same message every time.

i found this link, but i dont know if it matches the version of android you have.

did you look around in the skype app settings as well? maybe there is a setting in there somewhere that is forcing skype as the default calling app.

They insist that I call them from my registered telephone. I tried to do so but receive a notification in my MOTO G6 that reads: "Can't make outgoing calls while call barring is on.

they want you to call them from your registered telephone number (so that it would be recognized as Caller Id).
This telephone number you registered with them -- is it an Argentine or American mobile telephone number? Do you have SIM chip for this number installed in your phone?

Back