How to utilize Mi Argentina app without a DNI …

Millie

Registered
Hi All,
If this is repetitive or a duplication of a previous post by someone, I apologize in advance.
Here‘s my quandary: I have permanent residence, but I don’t have my DNI yet, and therefore I am unable to use the Mi Argentina app on my phone, I have two doses of the Sinopharm and one of the Moderna , and it would certainly be handy to be able to use this app to show that …
Anyone else in a similar situation? Also, is there a way to use this app without a DNI, that I don’t know about ?
I was able to download and install the app with my passport number, but unable to go further than that.
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Hi All,
If this is repetitive or a duplication of a previous post by someone, I apologize in advance.
Here‘s my quandary: I have permanent residence, but I don’t have my DNI yet, and therefore I am unable to use the Mi Argentina app on my phone, I have two doses of the Sinopharm and one of the Moderna , and it would certainly be handy to be able to use this app to show that …
Anyone else in a similar situation? Also, is there a way to use this app without a DNI, that I don’t know about ?
I was able to download and install the app with my passport number, but unable to go further than that.
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.
Go on twitter and send a DM to Renaper and ask them what is your DNI number. If they have already assigned you the number you can use that. They can also send you the code to add yr digital DNI>

Don't worry it doesn't work for a lot of people that have a dni.

I can't think of a time I've ever used the app or when asked for the app anyone cared thst it never worked with dni.

I use the app all the time. I usual carry my dni just use the digital one. Have used it everywhere and never had an issue.

Back