Hoy, alguien quiere jugar futbol? - today, play football for fun?!

erocifeller

Registered
Hoy, alguien quiere jugar futbol? Nada intensa! Alguien interesado? Podemos juntarse a las 15h30 cerca de Plaza Italia.
--------------------------
We have a football and like to play in Palermo. Nothing intense! Anyone interested?!
Let's say 15h30, somewhere near Plaza Italia.

We can figure out more details if anyone replies!

If you know of anything during the week, mostly at night, let me know! I play saturdays and sundays in other leagues, but have been getting really bored during the week.

Hi!

I'd also be really interested in playing during the week, if it's a relaxed mixed kind of atmosphere. If you do know of any spots where girls play as well, that would be really useful info. Thanks!

Too late for today, but if anyone wants to play some casual footie this week, get in touch!!

SabVigneux said:
Hi!

I'd also be really interested in playing during the week, if it's a relaxed mixed kind of atmosphere. If you do know of any spots where girls play as well, that would be really useful info. Thanks!

I play with a great group of Porteñas here. Check out our sunday league if you're interested in playing!!

http://www.gambetafemenina.com.ar/

Ya it's a women's league, but we tend to play rough. During the week I'd love a pickup game!!! Definitely keen!

hey contact me if anyone needs a goalkeeper to play a pickup game ! I will be arriving in march 13 till the 28th..

Yeah let me know too. I pretty rubbish at football but wouldn't mind a kick around.

Hi everyone, I am organizing a youth football / soccer tournament in BA this July (we also have an open-age category), and I am looking for teams to represent various countries to give the tournament a truly international vibe. We have teams from Chile, Venezuela, Uruguay, and of course Argentina. Can you get together a team to represent your home country ? Email me for more info, and feel free to spread the word. [email protected] Thanks, Ian

Hey, I've never played soccer before, but I'm a fairly decent athlete and would love to give it a shot. If anyone knows of any pickup games for absolute beginners, please send me a pm. I'm available most nights during the week and all weekends!

Back