Hsbc Survey: Best Countries For Expats

nkotb

Registered
I don't think this survey was posted here before; apologies if it was: http://expatexplorer.hsbc.com/#/countries Over 9000 expats were asked to rank the best countries to live in as an expat based on economics, overall experience, and raising children. Switzerland comes out on top. Argentina is not ranked.

Singapore is no 2

I was there for 10 days recently and every day was a torture

Switzerland is too perfect for me, plus a little bit boring.

The irony ... hsbc, switzerland ...
I do not understand this one. Switzerland is really, really, really Boring and the weather sucks and the people are not very friendly and the food is boring. The best part about Switzerland is that it's close to Italy!

Switzerland is too perfect for me, plus a little bit boring.

Its good place if you are musicman with 2mn usd in savings and if you are garryl with a personal masseue at yr service

The Survey must be meant for wealthy Senior Couples who like to sky at Zermatt in Switzerland or live in Lugano and enjoy a nice little dinner by the Lakeside...... Si Old Wealth... :rolleyes:

http://www.expatexch...r-Living-in-Zug

Visit the villas of the English romantic poets...! Byron, Percy , Shelley, Wordsworth, John Keats

swiss-diamond-hotel-restaurant.69.jpg

The chaotic streets of BsAs with dog poops, and stunning Argentine women/men and cheap steaks beat beautiful forests and lakes (and boring people) in Switzerland by a million mile. Just ask how (many of) the expats meet their spouses here in Argentina. You will not be able to get to know someone like that in Switzerland. Of course, there are other factors.

53ee464a87b7eeed6a79e94f_large_4_3_buenos-aires-argentine-tango-group-dance.jpg

Garryl: you're right, the ease of hooking up with the natives is not among the ranking criteria. Otherwise Bahrein wouldn't be in the top 5.

Right on the Head if the Criteria was mating with locals .... Thailand , Cuba ,,,, :D Would be on top :wub:

Back