Hunger and poverty have risen abruptly over the past 2 years

Really the biggest problem is mate 15 ten minute mate breaks a day is 150 minutes that shoots down 2.5 hours of the workday. Not to mention the mate fluff green mess all over that takes another hour to clean up. Mate it kills half the workday!

Last edited:
Got to admit as much I deeply love Argentina and its people are the kindest in whole of Latin america. But at same time, argentines is the laziest race, i have ever known or worked with.

Got to admit as much I deeply love Argentina and its people are the kindest in whole of Latin america. But at same time, argentines is the laziest race, i have ever known or worked with.
Uruguayans are far worse.

Work is their kryptonite. Will reply more later currently working.
Clark Kent had two jobs and spent a lot of time saving the asses of well upholstered people sitting on them. So yes they are often superheroes keeping the city running.

Argentinian people have high expectations and if they are not paid well they will not work well like I guess most Europeans and Americans . Lets look at this logically if you were paid 400 dollars a month would you be rushing around and busting a gut ?

Its true though that other races of South America for example Peruvians , Bolivians etc etc can work much harder for less renumeration .
Same thing happens in Australia Japan and Korea the most menial jobs go to Philiipinos or Bangladeshi as their expectations are not as high due to growing up in countries with very low wages .

Argentinian people have high expectations and if they are not paid well they will not work well like I guess most Europeans and Americans . Lets look at this logically if you were paid 400 dollars a month would you be rushing around and busting a gut ?

Its true though that other races of South America for example Peruvians , Bolivians etc etc can work much harder for less renumeration .
Same thing happens in Australia Japan and Korea the most menial jobs go to Philiipinos or Bangladeshi as their expectations are not as high due to growing up in countries with very low wages .

They are suffering from their own employment laws. Any employer absolutely needs to keep their pay/salary as low as possible and that on purpose to defend your business from employees can do you or your business based on employment laws here. It is brutal all the way around I know but it is their own doing. I just watched a friend get royally shafted by an employee and it was brutal. Pay em low keep or poor is your only option here unless you like risking losing your business or worse. Sad but true.

They are suffering from their own employment laws. Any employer absolutely needs to keep their pay/salary as low as possible and that on purpose to defend your business from employees can do you or your business based on employment laws here. It is brutal all the way around I know but it is their own doing. I just watched a friend get royally shafted by an employee and it was brutal. Pay em low keep or poor is your only option here unless you like risking losing your business or worse. Sad but true.

I agree that the sistem here is broken and the employment laws are terrible for employers due to false denuncias etc etc . This does not mean though that people should all be put in the same basket as there are great workers in Argentina as well . This lack of trust in Argentina is killing the society as motivation and creativity are being stifled .

Argentinians in other countries seem to do exceptionally well due to their higher education and creativity . Lets also value this in Argentina

Back