Hurlingham Club Is Waiving Entrance Fee

rickulivi

Registered
Hi All

The Hurlingham Club is looking for new members and they are waiving the traditional entrance fee. You will only pay the regular monthly dues.

The place is spectacular. It has an 18 hole golf course, a cricket/soccer field, lawn and clay tennis courts, 5 polo fields, two pools, clubhouse, etc. Plus, you can take two different trains to get there, and walk 3 blocks, at the most, so it's super convenient.

You can call 4662-5510 or send me an email if you need an introduction.

rickulivi

Just out of curiosity what is the usual entrance fee (assuming it's a one time fee)? The approximate monthly dues? Are there any food, drink monthly minimums?

I want get back to playing golf a few times a month, so if you know any additional fees associated with using the course it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm interested in the pricing, as well. I just brought my sticks down from the US, and would like to start playing some more golf.

Yeah I would like to know prices as well :) please PM

Hi All

Those on you interested in the Hurlingham Club, please contact the following person and ask for a tour:

Claudia C. Aldazabal
Secretaría Institucional
A.C. Hurlingham Club
Av. Julio A. Roca 1411
1686 - Hurlingham - Buenos Aires
Tel.: 4662-5510 Int:102
[email protected]

I personally live in California, but plan to spend four months a year in BA starting this year. I grew up in Hurlingham and the club is outstanding. The buildings are old and suffer from deferred maintenance, but the grounds are fantastic. Feel free to let Claudia know that I recommended the club to you. I have already sent her an email letting her know that some of you may contact her. She prefers to be contacted via email.

Good luck and I hope you join.

My name is Rick (Ricardo) Ulivi, for those of you that want to use my name as an introduction to Claudia.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Expat Life 8
prettejohn Expat Life 6
prettejohn Newcomers Forum 13
prettejohn Newcomers Forum 15
C Expat Life 8
Back