I’ve been stuck in migraciones 2 hours..won’t let me enter

Why would migraciónes lie to me? Why would they care?
They did not lie to you. You messed up. Sorry to be upfront. You took the situation lightly and did not check what the restrictions were and what you needed to present in order to be admitted. You even messed up the PCR timing (72hs before arrival). LATAM also messed up - -they should not have let you board that plane.

Am I supposed to leave after 3 months like on a normal tourist visa? Is there any bar to entering and re-entering after a couple of weeks like I used to do?

When you arrive in ARG, apply for permanent residency in Radex as you have a ARG child. If I remember correctly you already started the process in Radex? If not do it when you arrive. Migraciones is currently very quick in giving out Precarias (generally within 48hs of submission of ALL the documents). With the precaria you don't have to leave every 90 days.

As Bajo pointed out, you are also eligible for ARG citizenship. You can start the process too if you want. But that process goes thru the courts/Tribunales not Migraciones. It will take 18-24 months. Good luck.

I got this message. Am I supposed to do it all over again?

Atento a encontrarse fuera del territorio Argentino las actuaciones permanecerán suspendidas. Asimismo, se informa que se considerara abstracta la solicitud de residencia si se consta que permaneció por más de 60 días fuera del territorio Nacional, correspondiendo la clausura del trámite. (Art. 74 bis Ley 25.871)

I got this message. Am I supposed to do it all over again?

Atento a encontrarse fuera del territorio Argentino las actuaciones permanecerán suspendidas. Asimismo, se informa que se considerara abstracta la solicitud de residencia si se consta que permaneció por más de 60 días fuera del territorio Nacional, correspondiendo la clausura del trámite. (Art. 74 bis Ley 25.871)

Yes, it seems like it, based on what they sent you. BUT it depends. I have no idea what stage you were at. Also note that between March and November 30 all deadlines were suspended so you may be able to argue the 60 days have not passed. Did you complete Paso 2 en Radex? Did you get an interview, precaria....?

You might end up spending the rest of your life negotiating with them, just go home and marry someone else...As sad as it is, it's such a classic argentina that I couldn't help but laugh...

Yes, it seems like it, based on what they sent you. BUT it depends. I have no idea what stage you were at. Also note that between March and November 30 all deadlines were suspended so you may be able to argue the 60 days have not passed. Did you complete Paso 2 en Radex? Did you get an interview, precaria....?
In theory he can argue, but they'll drive him insane and frustrate the hell out of him. not worth the time and energy.

In theory he can argue, but they'll drive him insane and frustrate the hell out of him. not worth the time and energy.
Hmm, if you know how migraciones think and work, they are easy to handle. They do everything following the process that sometimes makes no sense but if you do your homework and research they are easy to deal with. If one has a truly complicated case hiring an assessor is always an option. I have always chosen to do it myself.

Fiscal, go to the case status page, put in the number of expediente and yr DOB and see what the status of your application is.

No I never got a precaria or interview.

Back