I got my citizenship after 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

camel

Registered
In 2014 I hired bajo_cero to help me get my citizenship. It took longer than expected, but I outlasted 2 presidents and finally won (thanks bajo). However, I flew back to the US in March and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to Argentina to get take the oath and get my DNI. Sure, as a resident, I could probably come this year, but I'm not sure about the risk of being on planes for 15 hours plus DFW or MIA airport.

I'll probably write a longer post detailing my experience -- the good, the bad, and the ugly. If anyone's interested in that, let me know and I'll write it up.

Time to get my national t-shirt of Argentina:

1598658997607.png

In 2014 I hired bajo_cero to help me get my citizenship. It took longer than expected, but I outlasted 2 presidents and finally won (thanks bajo). However, I flew back to the US in March and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to Argentina to get take the oath and get my DNI. Sure, as a resident, I could probably come this year, but I'm not sure about the risk of being on planes for 15 hours plus DFW or MIA airport.

I'll probably write a longer post detailing my experience -- the good, the bad, and the ugly. If anyone's interested in that, let me know and I'll write it up.

Time to get my national t-shirt of Argentina:

View attachment 7261
CONGRATULATIONS!

Well you made it ...! sure it was a long road with plenty of frustrations .. We look forward to your account of this Odyssey .
Congratulations.

Congratulations sir. The Argentine passport is a very good passport you can travel visa-free to most countries. With an American and Argentina passport, you can pretty much go anywhere. Besides the 2nd passport, what is the benefit of having citizenship compared to just a resident permit or card?

Congratulations sir. The Argentine passport is a very good passport you can travel visa-free to most countries. With an American and Argentina passport, you can pretty much go anywhere. Besides the 2nd passport, what is the benefit of having citizenship compared to just a resident permit or card?

A god given right to complain.

Big Grats!

I'd definitely like to know more. I plan to do that myself, though I doubt I can afford to hire Bajo.

6 years?! That is insane. Bajo sells it as if it takes 2 years. You are lucky though. Many of his cases do not get citizenship, ever. Of course the easy ones do that have two years official residency, but anyone on a tourist visa for 2 years will likely be spending many years and never get it. Seems like a 50/50 shot.

Regardless, he is still probably the best lawyer just beware for anyone who thinks they can get it without getting official residency and if you have official residency you likely don't need a lawyer to get it and definitely not a high-priced one.

Please write your experience and give some details of the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back