I Have A Friend Whom I Am Buying A Few Sculptures From.

StephenMN

Registered
Here is the problem. My friend set up a Paypal account in Argentina I sent the money from the U.S. through my paypal account but paypal wouldn't pay him. It is only for USD 460.00. What is the safest way for both of us to conduct our business. We are both artists.
We don't know anything about money :huh: Thank you very much

If you do not know anything about money -- how do you survive day for day would be my first question to you. I am sure others in the forum would have commented to you but we all know you are up to something which we would not condone at all.

I've gotten money sent to me via Western Union. Make sure that the name of the payee is exactly as it appears on his DNI or passport.
You need to fill out some paperwork. Paypal Argentina only allows you to spend the Paypal money on eBay purchases. You don't actually get the $$$.
You'll need the DNI or Passport #. Western Union is everywhere here. Of course you don't actually get U$D you loose on the exchange rate.
Try sending it via xoom. xoom.com. No U$D but you get a better deal than WU. and its much easier.

If after my last comment you might trust me then I would be happy to transport your dollars to BA. I am now in FL and will return to BA within about two weeks time. Send me a message then we can go from there. any of the other messages listed in here would work too. Xoom is a great way as the person there gets a better rate than if yu sent by Western Union.

Back