i know most of you hate kirchner but...

My opinion, unrelated to the video, is that hating a President is like taking candy from a child: not very impresive (or should I say, not much of a contribution to society).

bookcellar please follow the forum guidelines when posting about the K's:

1. Please mention botox and/or Gucci handbags
2. The use of the word choripan is strongly encouraged
3. Please remember that all government statistics favourable to the administration are discredited due to the manipulation of the inflation figure.
4. Please make use of any government statistics which discredit the government.
5. All polls predicting the re-election of this government are to be ignored, please go back further in time until you find a poll that shows the government as popular as a turd sandwich.
6. Please conclude with the statement: Argentina is the laughing stock of the world, this government is the worst in history, surely anyone else would be better and their certain defeat in the next election will be the first good thing that has happened here in 8 years.
7. If other posts appear following these guidelines please make liberal use of the THANKS! feature.

pauper said:
bookcellar please follow the forum guidelines when posting about the K's:

1. Please mention botox and/or Gucci handbags
2. The use of the word choripan is strongly encouraged
3. Please remember that all government statistics favourable to the administration are discredited due to the manipulation of the inflation figure.
4. Please make use of any government statistics which discredit the government.
5. All polls predicting the re-election of this government are to be ignored, please go back further in time until you find a poll that shows the government as popular as a turd sandwich.
6. Please conclude with the statement: Argentina is the laughing stock of the world, this government is the worst in history, surely anyone else would be better and their certain defeat in the next election will be the first good thing that has happened here in 8 years.
7. If other posts appear following these guidelines please make liberal use of the THANKS! feature.
Here comes CABRERA...........................................

I'm still working on my Spanish. Can you give us the cliffnotes version of the address?

Back