I Like Argentina Alot, But Have Questions

jbhenson

Registered
I really like the country the people in general are warm friendly people, some of the best I have met in the world.

The country has beautiful landscapes in different parts.

I do have a few questions about laws, taxes, because I honestly dont understand things I see on the news and in the papers.

I want to abide by the laws here and learn them, so where can I read legal statutes in english or is there such a site?

I want to abide by the laws here and learn them, so where can I read legal statutes in english or is there such a site?

Why should there be English translations provided for free in a Spanish-speaking country?
Get an accountant who is fluent in English. Theory and practice are two different things in Latin world. Better get tailored advice and maybe counter-check it to be safe.

Well many countries have their laws in different languages, so I just thought Argentina might too.

Im interested in learning all the laws, not just ones where you would need an accountant.

I dont think I would need an accountant. I thought like other countires for example, the USA has all kinds of information posted in several languages, so why wouldnt Argentina have the same.

I just like the country and want to make sure I abide by every law as others do here. I wouldnt want to break one unintentionally. Or have someone lead me astray.

Well many countries have their laws in different languages, so I just thought Argentina might too.

Im interested in learning all the laws, not just ones where you would need an accountant.

That is quite a broad search. One might start with the resources provided by the US Library of Congress , which has, among other things, the offical English translation of the Argentine Constution. Moving on from there, it seems that internet search and translation will be imparative.

This is the basic rule here:
WHATEVER YOU DO DO MAKE SURE IT IS ILLEGAL!!, that way way you could bribe your way out of almost anything.

podés empezar aprendiendo la lengua del país. Argentinos aprenden inglés para conocer otros países entonces podés hacer lo mismo.

Back