I Need Some Help !!!!

MrWrench

Registered
Hey everybody I need some help.
I recently got married to an Argentinean girl, we are really happy !!! I was thinking on moving back to FL. with her and our kid (our kid all ready a US citizen) but wifey isn't a legal alien nor a resident . Any ideas where should I start?? Have someone been in my situation??

Many thanks

Hey everybody I need some help.
I recently got married to an Argentinean girl, we are really happy !!! I was thinking on moving back to FL. with her and our kid (our kid all ready a US citizen) but wifey isn't a legal alien nor a resident . Any ideas where should I start?? Have someone been in my situation??

Many thanks

Let me say up front that I am being totally sincere and non-ironic.

In this cold and often cruel world, in this vale of tears, I think it's absolutely awesome that you love the girl enough to rate three exclamation points. I don't know anything that might help you, but I do wish you both the very best of luck; may you still be as much in love thirty years from now.

If you are married, you can apply for a conditional green card.Why she is not a legal alien ? She is already in US ?
Illegal alien means she goes inside us by underground tunnel. You can get her a tourist visa and start to live in FL, then look for an immigration lawyer there.

The mother and wife of a US citizen, should be a piece of cake,, apply at the Embassy and should receive a green card for her in a short period. Good luck!Applying in the USA may be more complicated and must then exit the country and reenter as a legal resident with a green card

Read these pages!

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/familybasedimmigration/immediate-relatives-us-citizens.html

Been in your spot. Before we were married wifey went often to the US with a tourist visa. We got married here in BsAs and she then had to apply for a spousal visa. Took 14 months. She was not able to travel to the US until that visa was issued. THAT was a total PIA.

I DO NOT recommend that you go to FL on a tourist visa and then get married. US Immigration really doesn't like that. If you make one false step after that they will deport her. Technically, you lied to them by saying you were going on vacation.

Your best bet is to find yourself and immigration lawyer.

Good luck!

Back