I want your help

zaidon909

Registered
Hi, my name is khalid. I am 19 years old. I am a Yemeni citizen. I stay in Saudi Arabia. Last year I graduated from high school. I wanted to study Financial since I was 11 years old when I was offered to universities in Saudi Arabia I refused
. I have a family of 5 people and my parents are a simple man with a salary of 1200 dollars and can not afford the study, especially since there are annual taxes on foreigners worth $ 20,000. $ I do not allow the foreigners to work only in very limited jobs and I can not return to my country because of the war! When I knew these things I was very depressed and my life became aimless, so please save me,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I searched a lot about the state of Argentina and I loved her very much and the views that her people are very friendly and then went to his Argentine embassy and they told me that you must be sponsored by an Argentine person

Can anyone do this? In exchange for money

Thank you very much

Back