Ideas For Hobby Classes In Ba

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

Looking for ideas for hobby classes in BA.

Preferably in Palermo or Barrio Norte. And preferably after 6 pm.

Are you guys attending any already? How much are you paying? How was the experience?

Tango and Spanish classes, I already know of. Looking for ideas outside these.

Thanks

Casas de culturas offer a wide range of courses, from music to cooking, to gymnastic to languages, to writing to acting, etc.

Look for the nearest one here.

Can you elaborate on how to use the link.

Any personal experiences?

I'd look for barrio, and from the results I'd look up on Google. For example, libraries offer courses, centros culturales and casas de culturas as well.

Unfortunately, no direct experience. In the provincia we have Casas de Cultura. Casas de cultura en el partido de San Isidro.

This one is from Agenda Norte and covers a wider area. It looks like you have to do some research on google because some links may not be working or found at all in these directories.
What are you interested into? Why not taking a Sommelier course? You seem the type!

What are you interested into? Why not taking a Sommelier course? You seem the type!

Please suggest a Sommelier course. link?

I would prefer a long term course of 1 month or more. Ongoing...

I am studying Arabic at Lenguas Vivas in an intensive course and have my weekly conversation Portuguese class at Casa do Brasil. Both are great!
There is also a weekly French literature/exchange of thoughts meet up every Wednesday in Palermo Hollywood. Both Arabic and French are free; Portuguese is $400 monthly.

I am studying Arabic at Lenguas Vivas in an intensive course and have my weekly conversation Portuguese class at Casa do Brasil. Both are great!
There is also a weekly French literature/exchange of thoughts meet up every Wednesday in Palermo Hollywood. Both Arabic and French are free; Portuguese is $400 monthly.

Esteban, just curious who is your Arabic professor at Lenguas Vivas. I studied Arabic for many years at the CUI, but the professors were not native speakers.

Ceviche, this is one of my favorite places in BsAs:

http://www.casonahum...ar/talleres.php

But it might be a little too "hippy"for you. :)

EDIT: In case you don't know the CUI (Centro Universitario de Idiomas) it is:

http://www.cui.edu.ar/

They have a lot of different languages and most of the courses I took were great (Portuguese, German, Arabic, and Guarani). However, they are kind of expensive.

EDIT: In case you don't know the CUI (Centro Universitario de Idiomas) it is:

http://www.cui.edu.ar/

They have a lot of different languages and most of the courses I took were great (Portuguese, German, Arabic, and Guarani). However, they are kind of expensive.

I am in second semester of Hebrew at the CUI and I am really liking it. Our teacher is fantastic and it all feels professional and well-run. Yes, pricey, but very good. Most classes are three hours once a week although there are twice a week options as well. The night classes start at 18:30. Several locations.

Back