If Cristina Is Elected in October the Dollar Goes to $60 ..!

Funny, I was a few blocks down (Av S Fe and Agüero) and i saw power out for roughly half an hour (cut at about 6:20 pm, back at 6:50 pm).
Still too long, but nowhere near several hours.

First time this summer as far as I can recall, zero last summer. In prior years had been a regular occurrence.

You get what you pay for.

Extensive power cuts before during CFK, many hours , some 24 hours , residents cutting streets, burning tires, in the dark. No power no water pumps, elevators , internet, wifi, no land lines phones that need power. Charging cellulars at a corner bar..!

My father in law had a power cut for a few hours a couple of weeks back. However, the difference is clear and obvious that the cuts under CFK were more frequent, widespread, and lasted longer. I still pay less for my utilities here than I would in the UK, the price increase has been reasonable in my opinion.

And Macri has had some great ideas. No on is telling me appointing Bianchi was a bad idea.

your bills are rising because the govt is no longer subsidizing electricity which they should not be doing. it's just now the public is seeing more of the true cost of things.

Back