Where would you relocate?

• Amsterdam

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

hedboy

Registered
Yes, actually arrived in BA in November, but there is no way to find the essence of this place.

So, I'm actually considering going back to either Amsterdam, where I was living before, or Barcelona, the city that I also love.

It's a personal decision, but would like to have some inputs.

What would you chose? and why by the way :)

Thanks

I afraid I can't be of much help, as I like both Amsterdam and Barcelona, but may I ask what you mean by "there is no way to find the essence of this place"?

Barcelona, better weather, slightly less expensive, more beaches and decent night life and food.

Barcelona, better weather, slightly less expensive, more beaches and decent night life and food.

And let's not forget the corrupt police harassing tourists and wanting a payoff in Barcelona. (never happened to me in BSAS)

This is like music for my ears. Thanks

And let's not forget the corrupt police harassing tourists and wanting a payoff in Barcelona. (never happened to me in BSAS)
I've been in barcelona for a couple of times and never felt that. It also depends on what you get into.
But its difficult to beat argentina's corruption hey...

I afraid I can't be of much help, as I like both Amsterdam and Barcelona, but may I ask what you mean by "there is no way to find the essence of this place"?
hmm, in reality I think people around are not very nice. Must of the people I've met they are foreigners. I do have a good pay and social life, but here is like people with a bit of money they already think they are VIP, and club scene (something I like) is like being inside a tuna can lol

This is like music for my ears. Thanks

I've been in barcelona for a couple of times and never felt that. It also depends on what you get into.
But its difficult to beat argentina's corruption hey...
Across the street from Sagrada Familia (not a shabby neighborhood :) )

Either one, when I get the money (In God knows how long) I'm headed to a city outside of Amsterdam so that's what I'd go with.
Economic wise AMS makes the most sense, if money isn't a problem then BAR because it's weather.

One of the nicest cities I have ever visit was Haarlem in the Netherlands... Pitty it's so cold and a had a bit of a high brow society feel to it.

Back