I'm coming back... where to start!

jago25_98

Registered
Hi all! I'm coming back on Thursday, see you at a meetup a week Wednesday.

Loads of questions, I thought I'd just ask to see if anyone might know where I can find these things, could save me lots of hassle.

Do you know where I can find/recommend:

- somewhere to do permanent hair removal, these nose hairs are hacking me off, I'm too young for this. I'd never do this if I wasn't in BA, I figure if it's cheap why not (is this possible I wonder)

- a dentist that can replace mercury fillings without getting the metal into the bloodstream too much

- anywhere I can buy Algae for growing my own. They are usually run by Universities (like a Spanish speaking http://epsag.uni-goettingen.de/cgi-bin/epsag/websites/cgi/show_page.cgi?id=7) "Algal culture Collection"

- I'd like to go horse riding again if anyone's game. But this time I don't care about rain and cold. I'd really love to try Polo and see a football match this time round. Ever been Skiing? Or winter surfing?

- I'm flying via Toronto, if you need anything just holla

- anything you can think of for the geeky creative guy to keep me busy; BurningMan Festival, Maker Faire, Linux, Bitcoin, any of that stuff, for a fan of websites like instructables.com and so forth

Find a favorite team to support, go 5 to 10 weeks straight to home and away games and if you are big on football you will have find you a team to support and a way to spend a weekend-day.

Back